Monday, December 4, 2006

can't wait any longer for my macbook

tomorrow..i just need to wait for one more day..my new macbook arrive on my lap..khe khe khe...what??you dont know what macbook is??click this link http://www.apple.com/macbook
, take a look for MA700LL/A macbook core2duo 2,0GHz white.. and you'll find my new macbook.awesome!!hehehehey..i'm so happy ^_^..cant' hardly wait anymore..oh.this is a slight view of it

More muscle. Less moolah. The new MacBooks. Starting at just $1,099.
and this is another one
3/4 black MacBook
allrighto...i'll design my own blog with that macbook..^_^..well, i must do my job first after all..this task make me pretty busy...7 shift a week..4 practical module a week..that exhaust my energy...every free time i have i had spent it at my lab..learning about IPv6 ..about the practicum module..even i have forget my own lecture..just spend my time at lab over and over..

now,what to do with my PC?well after fully costumized with macOSx skin, even the windows effect.. both for my windows n my KDE desktop linux...
i don't know..maybe i'll send it home...or maybe i take it back to my boarding house... this is MacOSx 10.5 leopard..awesome isn't??heheheheheh...
Mac OS X Leopard desktop

that can't be compared even with the new windows vista..who cheating and stealing apple ideas..if you already install your vista, then take a look even with macOSx 10.4 tiger, vista is nothing...well i'll stop my scam session..heheheh....yeah,now, i already a mac lovers..even before that macbook arrive on my lap...^_^

No comments: