Friday, December 22, 2006

sigh

"me down.. me down.. need medical attention right now..i repeat med evac right now!!"
..
well.. too much watching war movies i think..heheheh.. well, my body seems not right..the fever goes up and down.. i affraid that the virus that bring herpes zostertake my body..arghh i don't know. may adham had invect me with his virus or not..because i touch her herpes zone before i know that is a herpes..well i think my body strugling against this virus. i don't want to get a herpes!heheheheheheheheh

*cough* *cough*..arghh..my asthma attack me again and again..the inhaler seems not working anymore..+ flu make the attack worse..seems i inhale the inhaler 10 times a day..this no good..absolutely no good...

with no money anymore for the rest of this month..arghh...pinch!!!

1 comment:

Adham Somantrie said...

udah... jual murah aja macbooknya buat berobat... wakakakak...